new year's day 2013


i'll be honest-- 2012 was not an easy year.  my daughter's long illness, moving the shop, a bunch of random crazy events and people-- all a little more drama (and melodrama) than i would like!

yet here we are in 2013 and i am experiencing an enormous peace-- peace that comes with recovery and wellness,  peace that comes from having worked really hard and feeling the sense of a job well done, and peace that comes from learning what works for me-- and adjusting accordingly.  2013 is going to be all about simplicity for me!

thanks to my friends and family-- including my customers, clients, vendors, fellow shop-keepers, co-workers, and designers-- who keep carrying me through.

much appreciated.

here's to another year!

-mary-moore.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...