work space


this is my new office.  it is in a nook in the corner of the new shop-- no door, no wall between it and the shop-- it is perfectly located for me to be working away during the day, greeting customers, and able to hop up at any point from my paperwork and help people.

from my office you can see that i am a visual person.  lots of little photos and bits of paper on my bulletin board, a beautiful carving length, a beautiful lamp.  i also have good storage-- my grandmother's old chest of drawers has found a new life as a place to store office supplies, and the shelves keep my books and other files tucked away but right where i can see them.  i have a rolling cart under the desk for my printer and printing paper, and a stool that can move out of the way or be used-- depending on my mood.

i love this place.

-mary-moore.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...