making hard decisions


it has been a week for hard decisions.  exhausting and sometimes overwhelming, exhilarating and yet sometimes depressing-- i wouldn't wish this week on my worst enemy (who has one of those, anyway?).  i usually make decisions by weighing all the options, factors, and potential outcomes, and then i follow my gut.  the decisions that i have been working on this week will affect both my home and my work-- and in this case the 'options, factors, and potential outcomes' are really clouding what my gut is telling me!  big, heavy stuff.  too much, really.

time for a break-- and an afternoon on a porch somewhere in the sunshine.

do you see that cat's tail down there at the bottom of the photo?  they make it into every photo i take!

-mary-moore.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...