clarity in business


the thing about working for myself-- about being an entrepreneur-- is that there isn't anyone telling me what to do next.  there isn't a road map for how to do what i do.  it is all about listening to my mentors, trying things, learning what works and what doesn't.

over the last five years of being in business i have learned a lot about how to do what i do.  i have gained clarity about my work-- from the big things like how to think about the many pieces of my business and the way that they work and fit together; to the little things like how best to schedule my time so that i can best serve my clients, and what tasks to delegate because others are more capable than i am.

all of this took time to learn, and though the last period of my life would have been easier had i known what i know now at the beginning of this process, i had to go through the process to understand how to think about it!

so much to learn...

-mary-moore.



  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...