keeping it simple


i get asked, often, how i manage to do all that i do.  running the shop, seeing clients, running my own household, taking care of my children mostly on my own-- it IS an awful lot.   truth is, of course, that i don't manage to do all that i do--  i drop balls left and right-- i forget appointments, don't get notes off to clients on time, get home so late that the kids and i eat omelets for dinner-- again.    and what does get done happens with an enormous amount of help and support from employees, family, and friends.  i have amazing and wonderful people in my life who take very good care of me.

AND-- those words are not just part of our brand-- they are a daily reminder to me of what is important.

cook, eat, bathe, sleep.

every day, people.

-mary-moore.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...